Mass Effect 2 is the sequel to BioWare’s hit space-based role-playing (RPG), Mass Effect. A single , Mass Effect 2 allows to continue the of the fully customizable series hero Commander Shepard, as you take on a whole adventure and a new cast of supporting .
Additional new features include the to import game save files from the original Mass Effect game to continue the adventure in an unbroken fashion, a new damage system, a new, more flexible dialogue game mechanic and more.
* Improved NPC conversation system where Commander Shepard can take matters into your own hands ¿ interrupting or using force to get the answer required.
* The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage.
* Integration with the original Mass Effect game allows players to import saved files and contiue play with those files in Mass Effect 2.
* Choose from 19 different weapons, including devastating heavy weapons that can end a battle in seconds.
* New location based damage system allows for targeting of key weak points, blasting off limbs, igniting enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops
Minimum Requirement :
* OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1/7
* Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 1.8 GHz or AMD Equivalent
* Memory: 1 GB for Windows XP/ 2 GB for Windows Vista/7
* Hard Drive: 15 GB Free
* Video Memory: 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 6800/ATI Radeon X1600)*
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard and Mouse
* DVD Rom Drive