Maximum system requirements:
Operating system Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows 7;
> The Intel Core 2 Quad processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 with a frequency of 2.1 GHz;
> 2 GB (XP) / 2,5 GB (Vista / Windows 7) of RAM;
> Video card: NVIDIA 8600 or ATI 3870 with 512 MB of video memory;
Free space on zheskom drive: 16 GB;
How To Create a Windows Offline ID And SAVE Games:
1. Start the game.How To Apply RELOADED CRACK:
2. In the menu, press a key Home.
3. On top is lowered window, Press "Create a new profile.
4. Now we choose, to create autonomous profile.
5. Enter any name in English. and click Send.
6. Now click Finish. You can pre-configure your profile if you wish.
No need in Windows LIVE ID.
After installing and patching the game, a release date check window will show up let it connect to the internet, it'll start updating, once it asks for the serial press cancel, patch the game again and copy reloaded crack, start the game from LaunchEFLCc.exe
Playing The Game:
-Extract the game
-Run the game ..
If it shows reg error: follow this to fix:
- Go to regedit, if you don't know how to open that, please consult Google
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Rockstar Games (create this if it doesn't exist, using richtmousebutton, new, key)
- EFLC (create this, see above)
- In EFLC, rightclick on the big white screen, New, string value
- Name it "InstallFolder"
- Find the path where you downloaded everything, the main folder, which contains files like data.dll, EFLC.exe, etc.., and copy the location.
- Edit the InstallFolder-string value, and set the data to the location you just copied
- You're done :)
Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City (2010/MULTI 5/Repack) - 8.6 GB